Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Best hair relaxer for white person with curly hair?

Im looking for the BEST hair relaxer that is recommended to use at home. I've used relaxers before and even had it done at a salon...but it didnt straighten my hair...I want one that will make my hair straight without the frizzies. Any suggestions would be helpful.Best hair relaxer for white person with curly hair?
You will never get the results you are hoping for. Genetics gave you what you got. I have heard of another stylist using a product called Simply Straight and the only thing she had to do in the morning to have straight hair was blow dry with a round brush. This is not cheap and is only available in salons. If you want silky straight hair get yourself a chi flat iron. It will not damage your hair like the chemicals in relaxers will.Best hair relaxer for white person with curly hair?
Hey im a hair stylest ill get yaa babe dont worry hone

No comments:

Post a Comment