Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do you regret getting a hair relaxer?

I never had a relaxer for my hair!!


but when I turned 30 I wanted to try something different


and its been about 4 years since and i regret it I hate the condition of my hair. It changed everything!!! Im biracial and i wore my hair natural


up until 30


so my advice to everyone never get a relaxer!!!!


does anyone feel the same.Do you regret getting a hair relaxer?
Oh I'm so sorry to hear that!! Hair relaxers are very damaging to your hair. You should have been consulted and strand tested before it was done. I don't like them either. Try deep conditioners and hot oil treatments. This should help some. Make sure you are getting the dead ends cut every 6-8 weeks, and just try and be gentle with it. Good luck hon, I hope it gets better for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment