Saturday, August 21, 2010

How to get afro-hair as satraight as coccasion people's hair?besides relaxers too?

buy yourself a CHI iron they cost about $100+ but its definitely worth the investment, myself and all have one and it takes less than 5 minutes to straighten my hairHow to get afro-hair as satraight as coccasion people's hair?besides relaxers too?
You gotta get yourself a CHI straightner.





You've asked many questions before and it seems to me that you don't choose anybody for best answer? Did you know that your supposed to give people ten points if they help you? If you don't, then eventually no one will answer your question. If you need help on how to choose somebody for best answer email me at misz_amy1018@yahoo.com. If you know how to, I apologize. I just wanted to help you :)How to get afro-hair as satraight as coccasion people's hair?besides relaxers too?
eBay has ceramic straighteners for 24.99! they work great
I don't have any chemical in my hair, I go to the hairdresser and get my hair pressed with a pressing comb. Usually my hair stays straight (except in certain weather) until the next time I see her.
Inquire in your area who offers Thermal Straightening (Japanese Hair Straightening) to see if you would be a good candidate. I am a cosmetologist and I have had it done, however it is very costly, time consuming and as with all chemical services expect some degree of damage. The pattern of my hair is kinky, not curly, as with a woman of color, frizzy, along with a few other patterns. I can tell you, when I walked out of the salon, I felt like a different person. It took some getting use to as my hair was sooo straight, flat and shiny I was just beside myself. I've spent years drying (excessively) and flat ironing my hair which is actually more damaging than the Thermal Straightening. Good Luck if you consider. If you do have it done you should send me a before and after and tell me your experience. Oh Yeah....best part....you can wash your hair, go swimming even go out on rainy days without an umbrella without doing any thing to your hair after-wards....just let it air dry :)
Leave it Fro'ed out! I have straight hair but really with I could grow a huge afro!!

No comments:

Post a Comment