Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Should I reapply my hair relaxer today?

I'm an African American female and yesterday I applied a relaxer and left if on for about 20 minutes. I did not use all the activator and the relaxer did not take well? Should I reapply it today?Should I reapply my hair relaxer today?
Nope wait for at least a month then apply it first to the new growth and the apply it on the rest hair at the last 2 to 5max (this is really damaging though) an then rinse the hair and shampoo 3 times on the 3rd shampoo leave the neutralizing shampoo for 5 min.After 3 days do a protein treatment like ion reconstructor or loreal hair fixer (sallys).Good luck.Should I reapply my hair relaxer today?
no that will be too harsh


wait a month before you do that





in the meanwhile you can straighten you hair with blow dryer and a flat ironer





But remember to put hair protecter to protect the hair from heat





Remember african american hair is the most fragile so be careful





maybe you can rethink putting a relaxer
No, that will damage your hair badly. Wait at least a couple months before trying to re-apply one.In the mean time, use a flat iron or a big round brush and blow dry and get a heat protector to apply before doing it.
it would be to hard on your hair. I would wait a few weeks at least...

No comments:

Post a Comment