Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I wanted to know if i can use African American hair straightener or relaxer on my hair?

Im filipino and I got my hair straightened chemically like a couple months ago. So its straight for now but its gonna start getting wavy and poofy soon.


I wanted to know if i can use hair straightener or relaxer that African Americans use to make their hair straight or is it to strong and mess up my hair? My hair is kinda course and dryish.I wanted to know if i can use African American hair straightener or relaxer on my hair?
DONT do it yourself. You could wind up with broken hair all over the place. Wavy hair is so pretty, why are you fighting it?I wanted to know if i can use African American hair straightener or relaxer on my hair?
products for african american hair is made to be strong because the hair type is very resistant to chemicals but yet very fragile. do not use this on your hair because it will literally melt the hair off your head. The chemical in relaxers like that contain sodium hydroxide (the same chemical that is in nair)... go to a salon and let them do it.
OKay first of all its not just AFRICAN AMERICANS


its called a relaxer


my friend whom is Dominican uses it too


i am africanamerican


i have a relaxer


it damages your hair soo much


so i decied to got natural
Relaxers come in different strengths. You may be able to use a mild relaxer. Try the phytospecific line of products. It is for all hair types. Visit a hair salon that provides relaxer services.

No comments:

Post a Comment