Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Curious quesiton about curly hair and relaxers?

I have a question about getting a relaxer if my hair is the same texture as Leona Lewis. Very curly and thick.





I haven't had a relaxer since I was around 12 (my mom didn't know that it was bad)... My hair was wavy after that relaxer from what I remember.





The natural state of my hair is like this %26gt;%26gt; http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s22/s鈥?/a>





If I get a relaxer what will the texture be? Will it be wavy or straight?





Ps I know I don't need a relaxer but I want my hair to be wavy with little to no effort. Thank you...Curious quesiton about curly hair and relaxers?
dont put chemicals in your hair if you dont really need to...you should avoid it...try twisting your hair with mouse over night and un twisting it the next day let it air dry when in twist...you can try braiding it too!!





Hope this helps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment