Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How to get straight hair from relaxer??

Im an african american female and normally when i get my hair relaxed it comes out semi-straight but i need it SUPER straight so any advice. oh yea do you have any after care tips. like to get it shiney and bouncey and to make the relaxer last longer and how to make hair grow? PLZ HELP. 10 points to best answer.How to get straight hair from relaxer??
Sounds like you either need a stronger strength relaxer, or you aren't leaving it in long enough. This is what I do:





Relax/shampoo


Spray heat protector on damp hair


put wrapping foam on hair


wrap hair


sit under hooded dryer


comb it out, and spray heat protector on again and flat iron it.





Making sure you cut the ends about every 2 months has helped my hair grow...and it is super shiny...I think it's the heat protector that I use (silk elements) and a ceramic flat iron.





Oh...and my hair got a LOT healthier after I stopped using the no-lye relaxers and use a relaxer with lye (silk elements too). My relaxers last about 2 and a half months.





Good luck.How to get straight hair from relaxer??
get an extra strength perm i had tha same problem i use olive oil perm keep hair wraped if not going anywhere special and keep it moisterized
okayy


i haveea buncha african american


friendss whoo just starighten their hair


withaa flat iron and the hair luukks really good;;





anda if yew want ett shiney just put in anti friz serum
  • old lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment