Saturday, August 21, 2010

If I use the Just For Me hair relaxer, how long should I wait before washing it? Can I still swim everyday?

1. I am not half-white, half-black or black, I am white.


2. I have extremely curly, frizzy hair that is really unmanageable.


3. I have used this before, and it worked at first, but I washed my hair the morning after getting it relaxed; it was too greasy.If I use the Just For Me hair relaxer, how long should I wait before washing it? Can I still swim everyday?
You should probably wait a couple days before you go swimming, and when you do its best that you wear a swim cap since you've used a chemical relaxer, otherwise you'll have to wash it everyday as well. If you don't want to wear a swim cap, then wet your hair with reg water then put conditioner on your hair to protect it SOME from the salt/chlorine water. Wash immediately after you're finished with water play and deep condition.


If you plan on spending the summer in the water, I would hold on relaxing until school starts again.If I use the Just For Me hair relaxer, how long should I wait before washing it? Can I still swim everyday?
Relaxer is a chemical. If you can't look at your roots yourself to see if the hair is straight, then you can wait until it burns slightly, but even then it could still be unfinished.





I would advise you to not swim for at least a few days, and afterwards you would still have to flat iron to get it back straight. You can wash at a max of every other week, that's what I do and any longer I would feel disgusting. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment