Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hair falling after relaxers?

i had wavy hairs and i was crazy for straight hairs. So i get relaxers for straighting my hairs permanently. just after few weeks of relaxers, my hairs started falling. Now after 5 months gone, my hairs still falling very fast. I am so tense. what do i do? i had really strong hairs. I am so tense. Please help me. what i can do to stop hair falling?Hair falling after relaxers?
i want you to go buy some KPAC its made my joico and it comes in a gold bottle and get the reconstructer. you can buy it a a salon or some beauty supply sell it not like sallys but other beauty supplys. its under $20 dollars and i want you to use it every other day instead of your conditioner for a week and then after that only once a week





and if your stressed that could make your hair fall out or your diet.


do you flat iron your hair alot? put it up in pony tails alot? things like that will effect your hair. goodluck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment