Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What is the best relaxer and permanent hair color for Black women?

I'm trying to find the best hair products on the market, I'm tired of using the old stuff!What is the best relaxer and permanent hair color for Black women?
For me the best relaxer I've ever tried and had great results with is Revlon Realistic Relaxer and Dr. Miracles Relaxer and Hawaiian Silky.





For me the best hair color I had great results with is Clairol Texture %26amp; Tones Haircolor for African American woman the color is called Cherrywood. Very pretty shade.What is the best relaxer and permanent hair color for Black women?
light auburn
if it aint old dont fix it, i dont get relaxers i have a flat iron, i bought it off of folica.com its called a sedu, it works good, i have nice hair that is getting long and i use vaseline and olive oil
They have some new lines out there just for Black women,


at Walgreens. I forget their names,but they had great colors


and some relaxers there. Also consider a straightner for


any kind of hair because some of us white people have way


too much wave and too much frizz. A good hair polisher like


from Samy can do wonders too,%26amp; tcb naturals oil sheen.

No comments:

Post a Comment