Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Can you perm a straighten (using relaxer) hair?

I had my hair straighten using the relaxer method about a month ago but I don't really like how it turns out. I wanted to get my hair curly/wavy now, will a perm do?Can you perm a straighten (using relaxer) hair?
No, no, no...not if you want your hair on your head. Your hair will be in the sink, floor, tub...it will fall out, I promise you. You have to wait until your relaxer GROWS out, to be able to get a perm/soft curl.Can you perm a straighten (using relaxer) hair?
it depends on your hair texture if ur an african american girl then a perm will starighten ur hair even more but if u have straight hair already trust me any hair type perms will in the end ruin ur hair...


it happened to me and the wrost thing 2 do is put chemicals in your hair....
NO


never get your hair chemically treated it breaks up your hair i should know it happened to me so now i use flat irons an curling irons

No comments:

Post a Comment