Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Black relaxers on Eurasian hair?

I'm white and Asian with slightly wavy hair. It's pretty fine but I have a lot of it. I want to try a cute bob style, but my hair is too ';big'; for it. I want it to be straighter with a lighter texture, at least in back. Could I try Dark and Lovely, maybe a mild formula? What would that do? I could leave it in for 1/2 the time.Black relaxers on Eurasian hair?
Go to a professional who regularly does relaxers 4 white women, experimenting is a bad idea. A: because it could seriously damage ur hair if it's too strong, especially the kind black women use. B: because it can change ur texture permanently in a way u might not like. C: because there is a lot of extra effort u have to put in 2 take care of it. Once u relax, often u can no longer b wash n go.

No comments:

Post a Comment