Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How long until I can wash my hair after a relaxer?

I am getting a relaxer tomorrow after work at 600pm and want to get it washed, set,blown out and have two tracks put in on Friday afternoon (130pm) for a weekend trip out of town. Will this be okay or will it mess up my relaxer?How long until I can wash my hair after a relaxer?
Everybody's hair is different...especially our hair. I think you should be fine the relaxer chemical changes the hairs texture. So the only way to ruin a perm is to put another chemical on your hair too soon or get your hair wet without blow drying and flat ironing after.





Hope this helps :)How long until I can wash my hair after a relaxer?
depends, if your doing it your self then you don't need to wash it 3 days after you get a relaxer,it will mess up your hair and make it frizzy.but if your going to the salon,they usually wash your hair after they give you a relaxer when your hair is still wet.
usually its 24-48 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment