Saturday, August 21, 2010

Are relaxers good for your hair?

my hair stylist told me to maintain my straight hair from the relaxer i should blow dry it then straighten it maybe once or twice a week along with putting some heat protectant cream on. but don't blow drying and straightening damage hair? %26amp; if that's the case, should i stop relaxing my hair?Are relaxers good for your hair?
Yes, if you follow the instructions exactly. I've been relaxing my hair now over 20 years and I do it myself. Follow the instructions. Buy the correct strength for your hair type. Take care of your hair after you applied the relaxer and you will have no problems. I never use heat to my relax hair, I roll up my hair every night. Only blow drying and straightening the hair damages relax hair if you do it too often and not apply a moisturizer to your hair before or after-wards. Don't stop relaxing your hair, just limit your use of heated hair appliances.Are relaxers good for your hair?
yes but dont use too many products at once or it may ruin your hair!
i got my hair relaxed, but i still straighten it everyday. as long as you use a heat protectant product, i like the sprays, your hair is just fine. if you have problems (like dryness or split ends) then get a repairing shampoo, like dove. i dont think you need to stop relaxing your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment