Friday, August 6, 2010

Is there anything I can use to repair my hair, after a very bad hair relaxer treatment?

I used a relaxer just recently. My hair is falling out slowly and it feels so nasty. I can't even straighten it, it's frizzier and not even soft whatsoever now. Is there anything I can do to fix this problem? I don't know what else to do. I probably did the relaxer wrong, since I did it by myself. HELPHELPHELP!!!!!!!!Is there anything I can use to repair my hair, after a very bad hair relaxer treatment?
sounds like real damage. i'd consider a short business woman type hair cut just for a place to start growing healthy hair.Is there anything I can use to repair my hair, after a very bad hair relaxer treatment?
Sunsilk hair mask work great... Good luck!!!
You've stripped your hair of moisture, it sounds like its over processed.... I have an arsenal of products to ward off damage, you'll need a few leave ins, like oils and creams. Don't use anything with petroleuem or mineral oil, you'll need real moisture like water and something to hold and seal it in, creams and oils. A few good conditioners, I use Soft Sheen's Hiprotect reconstructor and Nutriment along with an ultra moisturizing conditioner, Paves Undamaged goods conditioning milk, works wonders. The best thing I can tell you is condition, deep condition it every two days for about two weeks, no shampoo whatsoever for at least two or three weeks. Use a hair cream everyday, sleep with a satin cap at night to reduce dryness, oil your strands at night..... do everything you can to put the moisture back in, or you will risk extreme breakage within the next month or so.


And never, as a tip, never put relaxer on previously relaxed strands, use a filler.
yeah i just went through the whole damaged hair bit myself. I had to cut it all off into one of those short spikey cuts, but in the meantime while i was waiting for it to grow out enough to cut it I had to use alot of things to soften the damamge and repair my hair. I used Main n tail Deep conditioning shampoo and conditioner 8$ for both. And 3 times a week I used Cholestoral extreem damage 4$ with a hot dryer or aftre a hot shower. used the shampoo and conditioner every day, cholestoral treatment 3 times a week and after every wash i used ION leave in deep moisture conditioner spray 4$. Doing this treatment made my hair grow fast also and the new hair that grew was better than ever.


Hope this helps.
honestly its gross but it works so good, mix a half cup of real may with half cup of real butter and one egg.
well i don't know what you can do about it besides waiting for it to grow out but relaxers are like perms they wear off after a few months. I got a relaxer too and it didnt do anything my hair is just as poofy and frizzy and now what i do is put it up in a pony tail then put a thick headband on. hope this helps
i would do a hot oil treatment.
You need it cut off, nothing is going to repair it, I dont even knwo why they make At home kits for this. Sodium Hydroxide is nothing to mess around with. Please, no more at home relaxers.

No comments:

Post a Comment