Saturday, August 21, 2010

Using an at home hair relaxer kit?

I am Caucasian but have super curly hair, I was wondering if it would be ok too use an at home hair relaxer kit. I bought one for African American women, m hair is also coarse so I thought it would help my hair get straight and smooth after I used a flat iron. Any opinions/ suggestions?Using an at home hair relaxer kit?
same girl! well im mixed, but my hair is just like yours. i use the african american relaxer too, and let me tell you, dont be afraid to really use it. use exactly as much as it says, because a little less doesnt last long at ALL. a good one should last 4-6 months. to get best results, i would suggest going to a salon, but at-homes ones can work well too.Using an at home hair relaxer kit?
OMG.........DON';T DO IT. My ex- brother-in-law is Caucasian and has really curly hair. He thought it would be a great idea to put a home relaxer on his hair that was made for African Americans (Bad Idea). LOLOL.... His hair came out looking like straw and hay ahahah...it was ridiculous. I never laughed so hard before in my life. It had no weight to it ahahaha just thinking about it makes me crack up laughing. He looked like a scarecrow BBAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA.....
AS AN AFRICAN AMERICAN YOU SHOULD NOT BECAUSE YOUR HAIR CAN BE FLAT IRON


BUT IF YOU REALLY DESIRE


THEN I RECOMMEND YOU DO IT AT THE SALON


AND USE ALL OLIVE OIL AND ALTER EGO PRODUCTS





EVEN IF YOU DONT WANT SOMETHING SO HARSH LIKE A RELAXER THEN YOU SHOULD TRY A TEXTURIZER


IT JUST SOFTEN YOUR HAIR AND MAKE IT MORE MANAGABLE


AND IT STRAIGTEN TOO
They work well.I use one maybe once a year after I get tired of my perm and it does Straighten your hair well.
  • dermalogica
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment