Saturday, August 21, 2010

What hair products should I use? Creams, Moisturizers, Relaxers...anything!?

I am mostly African-American and I have very sensitive hair. Its kinda curly but not much different than the hair of any African-American woman....and my hair doesn't take well to heat. What hair products, in general, would you suggest?What hair products should I use? Creams, Moisturizers, Relaxers...anything!?
I recommend towel drying your hair... keep the heat off of it. If you mustttt use a blow dryer, get some Garnier Fructis sheen spritzer to block some of the heat.





See if that helps! :DWhat hair products should I use? Creams, Moisturizers, Relaxers...anything!?
you could try CHI silk infusion. it makes your hair shiny and soft, and it can help take some of the frizz or poof out. chi is kind of expensive though sometimes but there are plenty of different brands that work just as great!
well take it from a peron who is half african american but still has unruly thick curly hair. here's a routine to define my curls what i do is first i put detangler spray, then put pink hair lotion, then brush it out (an i prefer to do this with damp hair so rinse it out if u already washed it)then put some coconut oil grease( not too much cuz u don't wanna make ur hair too greassy), then if it starts getting dry put more detangler spray, then put garnier fructis curl shaping spray gel or use mousse if u want,then i use a hair serum called silk drops and this is my daily rootine. this should help tame and define curls with no frizz. and what i wash my Hair with is tresseme moisture rich shampoo and conditioner. and if you want to straighten ur hair us tresseme heat protectant spray. Enjoy! :)(but i reccomend no heat)
wash your hair in the evening and use tresme mouse for curly in hair and the sunsilk curly hair cream. wake up to lovely minimual frizzy curls. sprizt on some john frieda curly hair spray and your out the door. it takes a totally of about 5 minutes and it really does work, at least for me =]

No comments:

Post a Comment