Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hair advices? (relaxers and creams)?

My hair is not straight (wavy) and is so hard to brush, I wanna have nice soft and straight hair that I can brush easily and have different haircuts.





I had my hair relaxed like 7 months ago, it was good but it didn't last for too long (3-4 months) then it came back to its original look, and recently I had my hair relaxed again (like 2 weeks ago) and was not satisfied with the results (it's better than before but still not as good as the first time) although I used a powerful and expensive product last time, when I have a shower my hair becomes very nice, straight and soft but when it dries out it gets back to being ';not so good';.





I'm thinking about using a cream to make it straight and soft, the salesman told me my hair would be straight after I use it til I have a shower (which happes everyday), I'm fine with that as long as I walk on the street with nice hair.





Any suggestion? should I have it relaxed again? if I should, what kind of products do you advise me to use this time?


Or should I just use that cream?





Do such products (relaxes and creams) have any side-effects?





thanksHair advices? (relaxers and creams)?
salon relaxers always end with the best results - light, straight, sleek and moving. but in general, you should relax your hair every six weeks.


I use the Motion's shampoo and conditioner - orange/yellow bottle, purple cap. These moisture intensive products work great for me. However once it dries you should follow up with a moisturizer (Optimum Care iol moisturizer in yellow bottle, or Hair Food - a yellow grease that, used sparingly, works wonders) and straightening if you straighten your hair.


washing your hair, if you have coarse hair, every day is not a good idea. it strips down the natural oils from your hair that protect it from weather and sun. while you don't want your hair oily and dirty, you don't want it stripped and brittle either. wash at least once a week, but no more than twice a week. and when you're in the shower and not washing yor hair, cover it with a plastic cap;; if your hair gets wet, the water as it dries will dry your hair out, taking moisture with it as it evaporates.





hope it helped just a little :)Hair advices? (relaxers and creams)?
I would recommend you to use Olive Oil, I'm wearing it right now. After you straight your hair, or take a shower (or even if you don't straight it) apply it. It'll make your hair shiny-er, silkier, and smoother :) hope i helped!
I am a Curly Girl! I love natural hair %26amp; I shun relaxers b/c they have done nothing but ruin my hair :( my opinion will be biased. I suggest coconut oil...it is one of if not the only oil that the hair shaft absorbs. Also shea butter is great on the hair. make sure both are 100% pure %26amp; organic (coconut oil) If you need style ideas check out curlynikki.com I love her site she is a natural curly girl too and she post pics and reviews on different hair products, styles, etc. I hope I was helpful...good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment