Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I workout a lot and my hair sweats a lot I am tried of braids do not want relaxers (don't hold) please help

I really want my hair to grow and stop braking off. I miss having straight hair styles. I also suffer with very dry hair and flaks.I workout a lot and my hair sweats a lot I am tried of braids do not want relaxers (don't hold) please help
Hair does not sweat. I think you must mean that YOU sweat a lot, and therefore find that you have to shampoo often.





You may be over-shampooing your hair. If it's only sweat, you may not need to use shampoo, but a good rinse. Or use only a very small amount of product, since you can over-do it.





Relaxers always work... when done properly. It may be that your hair is just too weak to completely process to get it straight, or there are other reasons. Trust your hair professional to do it correctly. And you should ask lots of questions to be sure you are getting what you want. If it cannot be done, that should be explained to you.





If you are going to try growing your hair longer, you need to really take lots of extra-special care of it. You won't be cutting off the damaged ends now, so you want to be sure it's absolutely the very best condition so that it will stay with you for a longer time, and will be longer hair.I workout a lot and my hair sweats a lot I am tried of braids do not want relaxers (don't hold) please help
Maybe u should get a texturizer .
yourr hair canttt sweattttt!


it probably just yourr headd, duh


uhm i guess you should stop working outt
So what is it that you need help with

No comments:

Post a Comment