Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Will dying my hair affect the relaxer?

I got my hair chemically straightened about a month ago. I'm pretty sure she just used a relaxer. I'm thinking about buying an at home coloring kit, would this possibly make my hair curly again or are they completely different things?Will dying my hair affect the relaxer?
it will just change the color of your hair, not the texture. I got a relaxer and a color at the same time and nothing bad happend at all.Will dying my hair affect the relaxer?
it never affected mine, go for it
i dont think so
U may be at risk of your hair falling out.
you should go to a spa for a hot hair therapy it will do u justice
Nope, I had one done and then I dyed my hair black and nothing happen. Just try to do a lot of treatments so you dont damage your hair. Good luck!
if it is simple relaxer then the effect will go off in few days but if it is orpper straithning then it will not affect colouring in any which ways .better be prepaired with good hair relxer and then use colour
it shouldn't change the texture just the color....but if you have curly hair and you wash it i think your hair may just curl up again.....
They always tell me to wait 2 wks in between... But take into account what condition your hair is in. If it is really dried out then for a few weeks deep conditioning it. That way you won't have your hair fall out... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment