Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do i prepare my hair for a hair relaxer at the salon ?

its my first time getting i hair relaxer


what do i need t do to prepare my hair?


do i wash my hair before going


do i leave it natural


does it need to be clean?How do i prepare my hair for a hair relaxer at the salon ?
No.. Don't wash it or put product in it...


At most, wash it a day or so before you have it relaxed...


the reason being, you don't want to overstimulate your scalp, because it will be more sensitive, and it may cause a bit of burning to your head.


The stylist will gently wash your hair there if needed, without overstimulating your scalp, and proceed with the service.How do i prepare my hair for a hair relaxer at the salon ?
It depends when you are getting this relaxer but i'm going to have to say no. I wouldn't wash because while getting a relaxer it sometimes burns. Maybe it's just me. You don't really need anything to be prepared for. I usually just go and do it. :]





You don't need to put anything in it so do leave it natural. It doesn't have to be clean.
No it doesn't need to be clean, just leave it down and make sure you didn't put any products on before hand. Also, make sure you don't scratch your head at all! Doing that can cause the relaxer to burn your scalp very badly.
Your hair should do some breathing exercises before going. I heard it can be pretty scary for some types of hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment