Friday, August 6, 2010

I have curly hair, damaged from relaxers and will like to get it healthy and long...what do you recommend?

I've being relaxing my hair, but now I'm done with over processing my hair and want to go natural and look great. I'm finally comfortable with me...my hair is telling a different story, so if you had the same problems ---HELPPPP!!!I have curly hair, damaged from relaxers and will like to get it healthy and long...what do you recommend?
CHOLESTROL





I love it. Queen Helene's. Get a huge tub of it. Wash and towel dry your hair. then pile it on, tons of it. Wear a hat all day. Wash it out the next morning. Your hair will be greasy for the day but if you do it once a month, I promise your hair will be healthy.I have curly hair, damaged from relaxers and will like to get it healthy and long...what do you recommend?
Get a great leave in conditioner and get your hair trimmed every 3-4 weeks until all the over-processing is gone. I would trim as much I could stand the first time. After the over-processing is gone then you can let it grow. It will take some time but will end up looking great in the end.
To get healthy looking hair you need ample amounts of amino acids and protein. The best way to get the right amounts of both of these vital ingredients is to have someone bust a nut in your hair. Nothing gets hair healthy like some good old fashioned man juice ;)
Cut off whatever is unhelathy and start fresh. Limit your use of the blowdrier and harsh products and trim it every 6 to 8 weeks.
Start off with a fresh hair cut to cut off all the spit ends. Then start taking gelatin capsules, this with help promote good hair and nail growth. Stop using relaxers, use a chi to straighten your hair along with good hair products. You will see a big different with in a months time.
Start by finding a good hairdresser. It will not be easy doing it alone. I suggest he/she will inform you to cut as much of the damage off as possible. I know we may like long hair, but we also want to have healthy hair! Be careful with using too many hot irons and blowdrying. Keep your hair moisturized and take vitamins. GNC has hair, skin and nails. Also keep away from products that contain high amounts of alcohol. When you shampoo your hair let it air dry before blowdrying it. Then when you flat iron it be carefull not to overlap the relaxed hair too much. Someone suggested using CHI brand flat iron... they work very well. Always use some kind of heat protectant while pressing. A good oil sheen to use is Olive Oil, cant remember the name but it comes in a green can. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment