Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I would like to wear my hair natural without any relaxers.will my hair break off if i do that?

Yes your hair will break off. As stated in an earlier answer your hair will be 2 textures and w/o relaxer the straight hair will start to tangle and break, the best thing will be to cut the relaxed hair off or wear braids until your natural hair grows to the desired length.I would like to wear my hair natural without any relaxers.will my hair break off if i do that?
';NOOOO relaxers is what makes your hair break off


way better naturalI would like to wear my hair natural without any relaxers.will my hair break off if i do that?
Transitions are often stressful to the hair. If your hair is already relaxed, the point where the relaxed hair and the natural hair meet is very weak. Be careful when combing and styling.
nope not at all. but its always good to be carefull.
You are going to have to take into consideration how you will transition your hair. The hair will be two different textures. Are you going to press the roots with a hot comb or are you going to cut off the ends of your hair that are chemically relaxed. I experimented with natural hair about 2 years ago. I wore micros until my natural hair was at the length that I wanted it. Then I eventually cut off the chemically relaxed hair. There are two really nice websites with message boards for African hair. Check out the links.
No way!!! It'll be totally fine.
As long as you go easy on the heat, and make sure to keep it moisturized. Not grease, but a nice light moisturizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment