Saturday, August 21, 2010

Does the ';hawaian silky'; hair relaxer works good on thick,coarse hair?

I have thick, coarse long hair, been off a relaxer for 2 years now. my past relaxers was fiberguard+affirm and vital.Does the ';hawaian silky'; hair relaxer works good on thick,coarse hair?
I am a hair stylist in Los Angeles. I would suggest sticking with Affirm relaxer. It's made for sensitive scalps and to me, it works the best.Does the ';hawaian silky'; hair relaxer works good on thick,coarse hair?
I used to use hawaiian silky. I had no problem with it. Just make sure you are not only over processing. Only put on new growth. That is key. and a good conditioner and neuralizer after. Good luck!
umm dik about hawaian silky but my hair stylist uses proclaim on my hair and not to be a rasicst butmy hair comes out like white people hair

No comments:

Post a Comment