Saturday, August 21, 2010

I have hair relaxer scalp burn on large areas of my head,they are hard and alot of my hair is stuck?

im really worried.i have been using vitamin e oil and aloe vera for the past 4days but nothing is really happening.i have never been burnt like this.large areas of my hair are stuck to my scalp. and my scalp is hurting tooI have hair relaxer scalp burn on large areas of my head,they are hard and alot of my hair is stuck?
Go to your doctor. They should be able to help and will give you some special burn cream so you don't have to make do with vitamin e and aloe vera. The prescription stuff will be so much better for you.


Don't try relaxing your hair again any time soon!I have hair relaxer scalp burn on large areas of my head,they are hard and alot of my hair is stuck?
You need to go to a dermatologist not just your regular doctor because they may have a littel more knowledge as to what to do. I had the same thing happen to me and unfortunatly your hair may fall out. I had to get steriod injection in the area for my hair to grow back. If you went to a salon and got your hair done you need to go back to them and have them pay for your doctors visits.

No comments:

Post a Comment