Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How about my hair, will a relaxer damage it?

I have CRAZYY curly hair and I have been told by several people that a relaxer will just damage it. Does anyone know the truth about putting a relaxer in my hair? Will it damage it, or just relax it?How about my hair, will a relaxer damage it?
For some people if they relax there hair (doesn't matter who does it) it will fall out or not grow at all. Its best to keep your hair natural because relaxers and texurizurs may damage your hair and stop growing. I know some people with shoulder Length hair and they have perms and there hair never grows because and it stays shoulder length.How about my hair, will a relaxer damage it?
I have the same hair type and i do get a relaxer about every 2 to 3 months and the results are amazing!!! my hair is so straight and its perfect. i guess it only depends where you get it and who does it.. i go to pr @ partners and i get my hair done by the manager whose daughter has really curly hair also, so she knows how to work with it
i relaxed my hair a few months ago, i am mixed with crazy curly hair and did some damage, my boyfriend was mad. if you do want to do it go to a salon
i ahve the same problem and it murders your hair the areas that i relaxed havent grown for 3 years (no more than an inch)

No comments:

Post a Comment