Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do i get smooth straight hair without a relaxer or hair blow out?

I am African American and i have course hair. I don't beleive in getting relaxers and blow drying my hair straight. I like my natural hair and I want to ware it out without it looking nappy. Are there any hair products that can help me achieve smooth soft hair without any damage? or any special shampoo or custom conditioner?How do i get smooth straight hair without a relaxer or hair blow out?
A CHI iron and MayonnaiseHow do i get smooth straight hair without a relaxer or hair blow out?
sraight sexy hair


shampoo and conditioner help a lot!


i would look into those


hope this helps


xoxox
Have you ever had your hair hot combed?





I have the same kind of hair and I have used Pantene Pro-V's shampoo and conditioner for african-american women. I believe it maybe titled for relaxed hair, but even with having course hair it should help you. I have noticed a huge difference with it. The conditioner rocks!
http://www.health-choices.co.uk/hair/





I apologise for the same answer as for someone else earlier, but I do think the link could help you to a way to your goal...





Best Wishes
you should try the herbal essance shampoo and conditioners my favorites are:





hello hydration the (blue bottle)





(red one) called long term relationship





dangerously straight (pink)





my advice would be to use the red shampoo and leave in conditioner make sure that you condition your hair really good with water and the leave in conditioner and yea it will b curly but then when ever it drys (or you can also leave it for a day) then the next day your hair will be smooth





then i think my staightener is a revlon one ill have to get back to you and check when i get home and i put it on the max heat well ... my hair can handle it idk bout yours but yeah it gets it really straight and silky





i too am african american and i have long hair so yea i kno what you mean





you can also use the straightening herbal essance shampoo i worked for me :)





then flat iron








just try them out and see which one works best for you
first wash and condition your hair with a smoothing shampoo%26amp; cond. i use Tresemme . then spray on a heat protector by Tresemme , use a chi flat iron, then put some moisturizer in your hair. the chi works great make sure you hair is dry before flat ironing or else you'll fry your hair.
To tell you the truth there isn't anything that will make your hair straight except from heat or chemicals.No shampoo;s or conditioner will help.They may help at smoothing the hair cuticles but not in making it straight.The only thing i can recommend that won't damage your hair that much is roller setting and wrapping your natural hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment