Saturday, August 21, 2010

I've always put relaxers in my hair want my natural waves but....?

I want my natural waves or curls but i've never taken care of it, i don't know how. Its thick and frizzy and hard to manage. It starts out all wavey and curly then gets straight after about 3 or 4 inches. What the hell do i do? but i don't want to cut it because i don't look good with short hair. The only thing i've ever really done is put it in braids with oil and water then when its dry i take it out and run my fingers through it.I've always put relaxers in my hair want my natural waves but....?
keep it braided til it goes if u dont wanna cut it and heres a link on how to care of your hair . you can read through the posts and see how others did theirs








http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_to鈥?/a>I've always put relaxers in my hair want my natural waves but....?
if u dont want to cut it then u can either try straightening all of it but use a heat protecter on your hair , or until it gets curly again you can try scrunching your hair maybe? well idk but i hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment